110 Shult Drive
Columbus, Texas 78934
Click HERE to view Columbus Community Hospital's website.
On February 27, 1950, CCH became a non-profit organization, consisting of twenty-one beds. Since that time they have continued to grow with the needs of the community and today they have 40 beds with 19 active physicians on their Medical Staff as well as physicians providing services in a consulting and courtesy capacity. They are considered an acute care hospital employing over 195 people.
Memberships, Approvals and Affiliations
- Blue Cross Member Hospital
- Texas Hospital Assciation
- Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals
- Southeast Texas Hospital System
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- CCH is approved by Medicare and Medicaid
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Home Health
- Radiology (CT, MRI, Ultrasound)
- Labor and Delivery
- Out Patient Services
- Swing Bed Program
- Emergency Services IV
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Medicine
- Surgical Services
- And many more...